ARI is dedicated to developing a standard of care for individuals with autism spectrum disorders and their families. We rely on the generosity of donors to help us advance autism research and provide needed information and support for families and individuals with autism spectrum disorders. We need and appreciate your support. The Autism Research Institute (ARI) is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization focused on conducting and sponsoring research aimed at improving the quality of life for today’s generation of children and adults with autism spectrum disorders. Donations are tax-deductible. Fed ID No. 95-2548452;
ARI Is a Support Network
- Online educational events for parents and caretakers and continuing education credit for physicians, teachers, dietitians, and occupational therapists. For information, visit ARIConference.com.
- Monthly e-newsletter with the latest updates, and online discussion forums for parents of children with ASD.
- Resource Line (833) 281-7165.
www.autism.org offers translations for key publications in 15 languages, including Spanish, French, Japanese, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Armenian, Hindi, Turkish and Arabic.
- Autism mobile phone app with an introductory information packet for parents of newly diagnosed children.
ARI Supports Autism Research
Gave more than half a million in research grants over the past three years.
- Runs annual think tank to discuss issues related to promising treatments and intervention. ARI also funds and sponsors major consensus meetings [among autism researchers].
- Funded a tissue bank for the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development at the University of Maryland (410-706-1755), the Digestive Function Laboratory Repository at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, and a specimen bank for non-autistic individuals to provide proper comparison controls for researchers.
- Publishes a quarterly science newsletter, Autism Research Review International, to provide updates on the latest biomedical and educational research worldwide.
- Collaborates with non-profit and research organizations worldwide.
ARI Helps You Give With Confidence
Charity Navigator — an influential charity assessment website offering ratings on about 8,000 charities — has given ARI its highest, four-star rating for fiscal management, accountability, and transparency.